Sears Shipping Warehouse
Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
/ 0 - Reviews
TheSears Shipping Warehouse ensures outstanding customer service is provided to storage customers and that all Relocation offerings meet the required customer satisfaction levels and satisfy storage standards. Starting your storage process form the area codes of V3C Sears Shipping Warehouse as a customer will give you a strong emotional trust in the journey of relocation that can make you a vital member of the front line customer to Sears Shipping Warehouse next storage form Port Coquitlam, British Columbia to other location.
The Sears Shipping Warehouse will have responsibilities that include:
- Our Supporting team available to make you understand general storage process and ready for our valued customers by managing product inventory, packing supplies, etc.
- As a storage service companySears Shipping Warehouse explains volume charges, Bill of Lading, Order for Service and Approximate Cost.
- Greeting storage customers in a friendly manner and suggest packing and handling items to help relocation process successful.
- We ensure that your belongings are securely transported fromPort Coquitlam, British Columbia and delivered to new location.
(604) 4 ... View
us resolve disputes related your relocation.
- Sears Shipping Warehouse looking forward to associate and enjoy interacting with customers and working in a healthy environment.
Storage Services Offering:
- Local Moves, Long Distance Moves from 1488 Coast Meridian Road, Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, V3C 6P7.
- Packing at V3C and Unpacking at new storage location.
- International storage from Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
- Residential and Commercial storage from 1488 Coast Meridian Road, Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, V3C 6P7
(604) 4 ... View
for special storage.
Your Review added successfully!